Easy Websites™ is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information.
- Welcome to the website for Easy Websites™ located at www.easywebsites.io (“Website”) which is owned and operated by Easy Websites™ (ABN 88 201 213 259) (“Us”, “We”, “Our”).
3. We are committed to supporting the Australian Privacy Principles and complying with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) which sets out clear standards and guidelines for the collection, access, storage and use of personal information.
II. HOW AND WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We collect your personal information directly from you via the Website. For example, when you sign up as an account holder, purchase our services or when you join our mailing list. We may also collect certain information when you contact us including via our chat services, phone and email.
2. The type of personal information we collect about you may include you and/or your company’s name, e-mail address, phone number, billing information and other information that you provide about yourself or your company.
3. We may store your personal information on servers located overseas.
III. HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may collect, store and/or disclose your personal information for a number of reasons, including to:
- a. deliver, administer and improve the services that are available via the Website;
- b. complete other transactions with you or on your behalf;
- c. promote Us and/or the Website, including through direct marketing, promotions, competitions, and social media;
- d. conduct market research;
- e. work with our related companies and service providers;
- f. maintain and update our records;
- g. protect and uphold the rights, property and safety of us, our Users and others;
- h. where required by law, disclose personal information;
- i. facilitate acquisitions and potential acquisitions of our business and assets; and
2. When we collect your personal information, we will tell you why we are collecting it and how we plan to use it, or these things will be obvious when we collect your information.
3. We do not disclose your personal information we collect to third parties for the purpose of allowing them to directly market their products and services unless you have consented to such disclosure.
IV. WITHDRAWING CONSENT
- You can opt out from receiving our marketing communications or further communications at any time by:
- a. using the unsubscribe facility that we include in our emails to opt-out of receiving such emails; or
- b. contacting us using the details below.
2. You may request to have your personal information deleted, withdraw your consent for our use of your personal information and/or delete your account by contacting us using the details below, and, within a reasonable time, we will no longer collect, use and/or disclose your personal information, except to the extent that we retain your personal information for compliance, regulatory or other legal purposes.
3. You acknowledge and agree that if you withdraw your consent for us to use, store and process your personal information, we may no longer be able to provide you with the services made available via the Website.
V. USE OF AGGREGATE DATA
- We may collect certain non-personal information to optimise the services we provide to you (for example the identity of your browser, the type of operating system you use, your IP address, the domain name of your service provider and the types of services you select).
2. We may use and disclose non-personally identifiable information in aggregate form to improve the Website and our services and the services of our commercial partners.
- We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacyof your personal information. We use a variety of physical and electronic security measures including restricting physical access to our offices and firewalls and secure databases to keep personal information secure from misuse, loss or unauthorised use or disclosure. Although we use best efforts to maintain security of your information, unfortunately no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure and you acknowledge that we will not be liable in the event that your personal information is accessed or disclosed due to reasons beyond our control, including but not limited to hacking from a third party.
- The Website may use ‘cookies’ which is when a website transfers certain data to an individual’s hard drive for record-keeping purposes. They allow us to track usage patterns and to compile data that can help us improve our content and target advertising. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies. These tracking technologies do not themselves personally identify Users, although they may identify a User’s browser and other non-identifying features about a User. If you do not wish to receive any cookies, you may set your browser to refuse them.
VIII. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
1. We are not responsible for the content or practices of websites operated by third parties that are linked to the Website. These links are meant for your convenience only and you agree that once you leave the Website via such a link, you are responsible for checking the applicable privacypolicy of the third party site.
2. Payment information is collected by third party merchants. Your payment information is handled in accordance with the relevant merchant’s terms and conditions and privacypolicy. It is your responsibility to review and accept such terms before entering your payment information into the Website.
IX. RETENTION AND ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You may request access to your personal information, and we will provide you with such access within a reasonable timeframe, subject to some exceptions permitted by law. We will provide access to your personal information in the manner that you have requested, and a fee may be charged to cover our reasonable costs in providing such access.
2. We take reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information we store about you is accurate. If you feel that any personal information that we have about you is inaccurate or incomplete, please contact us using the details below at any time and ask for a correction.
3. When the personal information we store is no longer required for any reason connected to the purpose it was originally collected or retention of such information is no longer necessary for any other legal or business purposes, we will exercise measures to ensure such information is either destroyed or anonymised. If deletion is not possible, then we will securely store and isolate your personal information from any further processing.
X. HOW TO CONTACT US
- If you have any requests, questions or feedback about your privacyor personal information, please contact us at email@example.com
This Policy may change from time to time and is available on our website.
Postal: Suite 484/585 Little Collins Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Phone: 1300 945 302 or + 61 481 003 003